1. As the owner of this blog, JulieJEWELES does occasionally receive free products or services. She will make note on any posts where a product was received for free. Please view the statement on any post where there is a review and/or a giveaway to learn if a product was received for free.
2. Please note that the compensation in the form of a “free” product does NOT affect JulieJEWELES’s personal opinions. When she reviews a product, she will provide a 100% honest feedback of her experience.
3. JulieJEWELES is a current nationally certified group fitness instructor and has earned her Master of Science in Public Health (MSPH) degree. On this site, there will be content related to health, fitness, wellness, nutrition and cooking practices. Please use this information at your own risk. JulieJEWELES is not a licensed medical doctor, a registered dietician, nor a professional chef.
4. Since JulieJEWELES’s full-time career involves professionally published medical and public health research, she will not discuss any information regarding her current research projects nor report any unpublished data analysis. Also, JulieJEWELES will keep the details of her primary career separate from this blog and her other social media sites.
5. This is JulieJEWELES’s personal blog site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog site are purely of JulieJEWELES. This site does not reflect opinions of any specific corporation/company.
6. This disclaimer applies to all pages and posts in the Feast With Food Allergies site and her other social media sites (including Instagram, Facebook, WordPress, & Twitter), which are all managed by JulieJEWELES herself.